Word 2016 Essentials
Participants will gain a fundamental understanding of the Microsoft Word environment and the ability to complete tasks independently and garner the skills to demonstrate the correct application of the principle features of Word 2016 by creating and editing documents for a variety of purposes and situations. Document examples include professional looking reports, multi-column newsletters, resumes, and business correspondence.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to use Word 2016 to achieve the following:
Who this course is for:
• Any participant that want to learn the basics of Word 2016 from the ground up.
• Anyone that wants a more in-depth explanation of specific Word 2016 topics.
• Even if you have some experience with Word 2016, this course dives deeper into the basics of
Word 2016 and many will be able to garner new strategies in the manipulation of Word 2016.
• Locally installed Word 2016/2019 on a Windows 10 operating system
• Basic familiarity with Windows 10 operating system
• No previous Word 2016 experience needed