Excel 2016 Essentials
This course will provide a fundamental understanding of the Excel environment and the ability to complete tasks independently. Each participant will gain an advanced level of understanding for the Microsoft Excel environment, and the ability to guide others to the proper use of the program’s full features – critical skills for those in roles such as accountants, financial analysts, and commercial bankers. The participant will learn how to create, manage, and distribute professional spreadsheets for a variety of specialized purposes and situations. They will customize their Excel 2016 environments to meet project needs and increase productivity.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to use Excel 2016 to achieve the following:
Who this course is for:
• Excel beginners that want to learn the basics from the ground up.
• Anyone that wants a more in-depth explanation of specific Excel topics.
• Even if you have some experience with Excel, this course dives deeper in the basics of Excel
and many can pick up helpful new tricks.
• Locally installed Excel 2016/2019 on a Windows 10 operating system
• Basic familiarity with Windows 10 operating system
• No previous Excel experience needed